Provide timely information and analysis necessary to prevent and protect against all threats.
- Provide situational awareness
- Provide situational understanding
- "Connect the Dots" Identify correlation among members of gangs, criminal enterprises, and terror organizations-anticipate probable/likely activities
- Identify vulnerabilities and risks to Texans and their interests
- Produce and provide multi-agency intelligence assessments
- State Intelligence Estimates on high-priority threats throughout Texas
- Guide statewide strategies and enforcement operations lAW highest priority threats
- Assess risk and solve problems to reduce risk, sharing best practices and lessons learned
The Texas Fusion Center (TxFC) is comprised of four units: the Watch Center, Intelligence,
Counterterrorism, and Criminal Case Support.