Tactical Vehicles

A number of armored vehicles are available for transfer to law enforcement agencies; however the supply of these vehicles has been virtually exhausted so they have become an allocated item. When they do enter the system LESO will award them to agencies that have a request on file. To add your LEA to the National Priority List, submit a completed Tactical Vehicle Request Form to texas1033program@dps.texas.gov.

NOTE: Any LEA submitting a request for an MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected) vehicle, please contact the State Coordinators office as there are additional documents required for this item.