Instructions for providing your email address
New Online Private Security Electronic Application Coming Summer 2016.
This summer, DPS Regulatory Services Division will be improving online services to applicants and licensees in the private security industry. The Texas Online Private Security (TOPS) application will be unveiled as a secure, web‐based, online access to program services. To provide online access to TOPS at start‐up, we will need your email address. We will need each company or school to submit email addresses for the company, school and all its registrants/licensees.
Email Submission Instructions
- Select the appropriate search (Company, School, or Individual) on this page
- Search and select the company, school, or individual
- Enter all required information and submit the email address
- Submit a UNIQUE email address for your company, and each licensee or registrant. Each person
accessing TOPS is required to have a unique email address. TOPS users cannot share email
- Submit a PRIMARY email address. The email address you provide should be an email address you
access frequently and that is portable (may not necessarily be a company email address ‐ the choice is yours).
- It is recommended that the email address provided is one that is monitored by more than one person; all correspondence for the business will be sent to this address.