Supplemental Document Requirements
All Metal’s Registration applicants will be required to submit the following
supplemental documentation to TXDPS as part of the complete Metals application:
- Business must have a Certificate of Existence (COE) issued by
the Texas Secretary of State. During the online application process, users may
choose to upload or FAX the COE.
- Any permits as required by city or county in which business is
to be conducted.
- All locations conducting services regulated by Texas Occupations
Code, Section 1956 must be registered under the TXDPS Metals Dealer
Registration section of the online application. Separate certificates must be
issued for each Metals location.
All Metal entities must meet the following personnel requirements before the
Metal’s application can be approved:
- Stakeholders (Owners, Corporate Officers, Partners,
Shareholders) must not have a disqualifying criminal history.
- Statutory Agents must not have a disqualifying criminal history.
- Statutory Agent for each location conducting services regulated
by Texas Occupations Code, Section 1956.
- A valid email address for business contacts.
- A valid credit card will be required for payment of the online
application. Accepted credit cards are: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American
Fees Are Not Refundable.