Individual Assistance Information
- List of Declared Counties.
- Disaster Recovery Centers
- FEMA tele-registration line - (800) 621-3362 (TTY (800) 462-7585)
- Apply Online
- Residents of Areas Struck by Hurricane Ike
Dial 2-1-1 for Information on Assistance 24 hours a day
- Dial 2-1-1 Texas
- If you have questions about assistance
- If you need information on debris removal
- If you want referral to the best place in your local community to find the services you need.
All calls are answered by live operators, not recordings. If 2-1-1 does not work in your area or from your telephone
for any reason, the alternate number for Hurricane Ike assistance is: 1(888)312-4567.
- Federal Register Notices
- To Report Consumer Fraud / Price Gouging in Disaster Relief